The Retail District rests on a three level parking facility providing 7,200 parking spaces and 16 color-coded stairwells to get you where you want to go. Should you wish to make a quick stop, consider on the street parking with credit card-friendly meters located throughout the District.
There are a number of different parking applications operating simultaneously. These include self park, front row parking, valet and on-street meters.
Atlantic Station is located in Midtown Atlanta – off 17th Street, just west of the I-75/85 Connector. If travelling by car via interstate highway:
- Travelling northbound on I-75/85: take the 17th Street exit – Exit 251A, turn left, Atlantic Station is located just over the Connector. Follow signs to Parking or Valet.
- Travelling southbound on I-85: take the 10th/14th/17th Street exit – Exit 84. Take the 17th Street exit, turn right, Atlantic Station is located on the right. Follow signs to Parking or Valet.
- Travelling southbound on I-75: take the 16th/14th/10th Street exit – Exit 250. Follow 16th Street access road. Continue on 16th Street to State Street. Turn right on State Street, crossing over 17th Street and follow signs to Parking or Valet.
Parking here is easy. Simply take a ticket at the entrance gate as you enter the parking deck, be sure to note the color of the section in which you park and take your ticket with you. On your way back to your car, stop at any of the 26 pay-on-foot stations or the central cashiering station located below Central Park on P1. Once you've paid, proceed to any of the garage exits, insert your ticket into the machine, and be on your merry way.
Front Row Premium Parking
For rock star parking, our premium Front Row parking area is located on level P1, in the Red section near the escalators that transport you to Central Park and also conveniently located near the Central Cashier. Front Row parking is available for $5 for up to six hours.
The ultimate convenience. Our attendants will park your car and retrieve it when you’re ready – in a matter of minutes. Street level Valet drop off and pick-up is located on State Street, just past Target. Valet is also available in the parking garage on P1 during most weekend, evening hours – adjacent to Stair 6.
On-Street Meter Parking
You can park on the street at Atlantic Station in the metered spots, available 24/7. Don't worry about scrounging for change either, because you can use your credit card at every meter!
Customer service representatives can be found throughout the parking deck to help out with directions, paying, and exiting. Our representatives have direct access to the Parking Management Office, and can assist with gate issues as well as technical car problems.
Limited Motorcycle Parking Policy
Motorcycles and scooters of all kinds are welcome to drive and park throughout the entirety of the main Town Center retail district. Free "Scooter Spots" are located on Atlantic Drive and West District Ave, and motorcycles may also be parked in any of the metered street parking spaces. Due to safety requirements, motorcycles may not be parked in the parking deck.
Atlantic Station's Spot Finder
The last thing you want to be concerned with after a visit to Atlantic Station is, “Where did I leave my car?” Never worry about forgetting where you parked again with the help of Atlantic Station’s Spot Finder. Add your parking spot and zone color and Spot Finder will save your Space Number and automatically calculate the Level Number and Stairwell that is closest to you. Easily look up your parking spot location or activate the Find My Car function to get step by step instructions on how to return to your car. Peace of mind on The Spot!
PARKING HOURS / COST
24/7. Available on P1 Level at Central Park
(between escalators#6 and #7).
Rates repeat at 6AM.
Atlantic Station is easily accessed via MARTA (Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) and our Free Ride Shuttle. When traveling on Marta:
- By train – take any North/South (Red or Gold) line train to Arts Center Station. Atlantic Station is an approximate 10 minute walk from Arts Center OR take our Free Ride Shuttle in the Marta bus bay.
- By bus – Bus 37 ‘Defoors Ferry Rd./Atlantic Station’ route.
- The Atlantic Station Free Ride Shuttle operates daily from 5am to 1am to and from the Arts Center Marta station via 17th Street – with service to IKEA and the retail and residential districts. For more Free Shuttle route information, visit www.asfreeride.com.
For more information on Marta, visit www.itsmarta.com or call Marta at 404-848-5000. Our Concierge Desk is also available to help plan your transit routes.